Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sportingo: Introducing The Tennis Section Leader

Early last month I was offered the chance to take up a role as tennis section leader with Sportingo. It's an opportunity that I gladly accepted and am looking forward to continue growing the good relationship I've had with the Sportingo team for a while now. One of that team, Michelle Syen, has moved on to pastures new and I'd like to wish her every success with her new challenges and ambitions.

You'll be able to find regular tennis articles from myself on Sportingo each and every month. If you're an aspiring tennis writer, feel free to send me a mail about the possibility of having your work published on Sportingo.

1 comment:

Sigurd Sigurdsson said...

Congratulations on the new role, you will be good at it.

I am not sure whether the stuff I write would be suitable for your group, but keep up the good work.

 
All original content copyright © 2006-2010 Sports Magician